A Flexible Finance option that makes shopping with us Easy.
|GET UP TO $300 TO SPEND|
|WEEKLY PAYMENTS||FIRST PURCHASE LIMIT|
|OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND RECEIVE|
|$100 VOUCHER||$20 OFF|
|Refer 3 Friends or Family Members
and Receive a $100 Voucher
|With your First Purchase|
Where can I shop using EzPay?
- You can use your Ezpay account at any Red Rat Store. Click here to Find a Store near you
- You can shop Streetwear here online at www.redrat.co.nz. Click here to Shop Red Rat Now
- You can shop Homeware online at www.homie.co.nz. Click here to Shop Homie Now
How do I sign up for an EzPay account?
- Complete an account application form and select an affordable on-going weekly repayment amount. Application forms can be printed here, then just bring it into any of our stores or contact us on 0800 728 728 and we'll arrange a rep to come see you.
- Supporting your signed application form must be at least one Direct Debit form - completed and signed with proof of your bank account number.
- You must be over 18 and a New Zealand resident to apply for an EzPay account.
Proof of identity and address is required when applying for your EzPay account. Preferably a photo ID (passport, Driver's License, 18+ Card or NZ Firearms License), otherwise 2 of the following forms of secondary ID:
- Community Services Card
- Birth Certificate
- IRD Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Super Gold Card
- Student ID
- Your application is subject to approval and if all terms are met, you could have an EzPay account within 2-3 weeks of submitting all required documents.
- If you are unable to provide proof of your bank account number at the time of application submission, you may still be eligible to start your direct debit payments on a special EzPlus account (you can spend the amount accumulated through direct debit payments but you won't be entitled to any advanced credit). You must submit proof of your bank account and all remaining documents within 14 days so you can be upgraded to an EzPay account, otherwise your EzPlus account and direct debit will be cancelled.
- Proof of income, identity and address is required when applying for your EzPay account. You'll need to supply your photo ID, a bank statement and a bill or official letter addressed to your home. You must be over 18 and a New Zealand resident.
- Your application is subject to approval and if all terms are met, you could have an EzPay account within 2-3 weeks of submitting the documents.
- PLEASE NOTE: Ezpay is currently only available for New Zealand customers.
How does EzPay work?
- To activate your new EzPay account after application has been fully completed, the first two payments must be successfully received from your nominated bank account. The corresponding extended credit amount will then be loaded to your account and you're all set to start shopping in-store and over the phone.
- To shop online, please contact our Customer Care team on 0800 728 728 and they'll activate your online account.
- Each week or fortnight, your specified repayment amount will be paid directly to us from your bank account.
- Successful on-going payments mean a consistently accumulating purchase limit for you to spend, made up of loaded cash value and extended credit. Please ensure you completely understand the terms and conditions of the extended credit limit and only spend what you know you can repay to avoid a negative owing balance.
- Stay in touch with us and let us know whenever you need help or if your circumstances change.